Vegetarian pizza, Comes with the method of making pizza dough. And a vegetarian pizza topping With barbecue sauce recipe After baking, cut into pieces, serve
pizza dough ingredients
250 g all-purpose wheat flour
1 + 1/2 tsp yeast powder
150-180 g cold water
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp fine salt
Topping Vegetarian pizza
- Fresh shiitake mushroom (cut in half) 50 g
- Champignon mushroom (thinly sliced) 50 g
- Queen tomato (cut into pieces ) 80 g
- Red onion (cut into pieces ) 180 g
- Protein Tofu fried (cut into pieces) 100 g
- 100 g Yellow Green Chili Peppers, chopped together
- 100 grams of grated mozzarella cheese
- Oregano for sprinkling
- Parsley for sprinkling
- 1. Sift wheat flour into a mixing bowl, add yeast powder, stir well
- 2. Mix in very cold water. And the salt powder, stir enough to combine, pour into the flour. Massage with hook head Until the ingredients coagulate Continue kneading until the dough is smooth and soft.
- 3. Divide the dough into 2 equal pieces, roll into a round ball, set aside for 5 minutes.
- 4. Roll the dough into rectangular sheets. Fold the edges of the dough beautifully. Use a fork to dip the flour all over, set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- 5. Bake the batter at 100 degrees Celsius for about 10 minutes. Remove the batter from the oven. BBQ sauce all over. Fried tofu paste, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, shiitake mushrooms, champignon mushrooms and onions Sprinkle mozzarella cheese all over.
- 6. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes or until the pizza is golden. Remove from oven, sprinkle with oregano and parsley, serve.
BBQ sauce mixture
3 tablespoons tomato
sauce 1 + 1/2 tablespoons chili sauce 2 tablespoons
water 1 tablespoon
minced garlic 1 tablespoon
onion 1 tablespoon finely chopped large head
2 teaspoon granulated sugar
1/8 teaspoon fine salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
2 tablespoons salted butter
How to make BBQ sauce
1. Set the pan and add enough butter. melt Add garlic and onion and stir until onions
2. Add tomato sauce, chili sauce and water. Stir until combine. Season with granulated sugar, salt and ground pepper. Lift it down and set aside to cool and then use.