Anyone who likes to eat sweet potatoes already try to try to make sweet potato soup, sweet potato many times more sweet than others. Richer, sweeter, more oily Delicious to try. Really good to eat for breakfast or dinner.
Sweet Potato Soup Ingredients
3 Sweet Potatoes
6 cups of chicken broth
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 black pepper / 8 tsp.
1/4 tsp. Ground nutmeg
1/8 tsp. Ground cayenne
1/3 cup whipping cream
low fat sour cream (topping)
chopped green onion (top Shopping)
made creamy potato soup
1. dip the orange sweet potato all over. Then put it in the microwave for about 10 minutes. When the time is over, turn it out and put it in the microwave for 5-10 minutes until the sweet potatoes are cooked and soft.
2. Remove the sweet potatoes from the microwave. Peel it off, set aside until cool.
3. Use a spoon to scoop the meat into the pot. Add 2 cups of broth and use a hand mixer to beat the mixture until it is smooth and smooth. Then add the rest of the broth. Beat together again until it forms a foam.
4. Place the mixture over medium-high heat until it starts to simmer slightly, about 10 minutes, then reduce to medium heat.
5. Add the brown sugar and all the spices. Stir well Continue to boil for about 10 minutes.