Let’s start with the stir fried cucumber with egg menu. This recipe combines fresh shrimp and salted fish fillets. Or you can just stir fry with eggs and season to your liking.
Ingredients: Stir Fried Cucumber with Egg (Serves 2)
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp cooked salted mackerel fillet
- soybean oil or 2 tablespoons of rice bran oil
- Thai garlic cloves (finely chopped) 2 teaspoons
- 5 fresh shrimps (peeled, cut back, remove the black veins)
- Cucumber (chopped) 1 cup
- food seasoning sauce (Golden Mountain Brand) 1 tbsp.
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- a little ground pepper
How to make scrambled eggs
1. Beat the egg and egg white mixture together. Add the halibut and mix again. Set aside.
2. Heat a pan over medium heat. Add soybean oil Followed by garlic and stir until fragrant. Add shrimp and stir until cooked. Then Add cucumber Sprinkle the egg mixture over the lid and cover for 1-2 minutes or until the egg is cooked through.
3. Open the lid, shred the cooked eggs slightly. Add the food seasoning sauce and sugar. Stir to combine again. Sprinkle with ground pepper, scoop into a container, ready to serve. Acoording to reports by ufabet