Ginger Soup, a healthy menu that helps remove toxins from the skin. It is another way that toxins at the skin level are excreted. If you exercise regularly, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you don’t have time Try making this cup of warm ginger soup and eat it.
Because ginger has a spiciness in it. In addition to helping to resist the cold in this season well. It also helps to promote the digestive system to be normal, expelling wind and dizzy quite well. Importantly, it also helps sweat to remove toxins from the skin for you in each soup spoon as well.
- Young ginger, peeled, thinly sliced 3 cups
- Potatoes, diced 3 cups
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced spring onions
- ¼ cup white wine
- ½ cup fresh whipping cream
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1½ teaspoons of salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil for stir-frying
- Fresh scallops, fresh shrimps, fresh fish fillets cut into bite-sized pieces 2 cups
- a little ground black pepper
- a little cilantro for garnish
How to make Ginger Soup
1. Heat the stock to a boil. Then put in the seafood and blanch until cooked. Scoop up and set aside.
2. Fry chopped onions with olive oil over low heat until cooked through, then add ginger, spring onions, peppers, potatoes and stir fry for a moment. When the stir-fried vegetables begin to soften, add white wine. Turn the heat up and continue stirring for about 1 minute. Add the stock from number 1 and reduce the heat to medium-low heat. Boil the mixture until the potatoes are soft, turn off the heat, let it cool.
3. Put the cooled ingredient number 2 into a blender and blend until the soup is fine and smooth, filtered through a colander. Use a ladle to pass the soup mixture. As much as possible through a colander. Pour the resulting soup back into the pot. Raise to medium heat to heat again. When the mixture is hot, turn off the heat, add fresh cream, stir well enough to combine, scoop the soup into a bowl. Then add the blanched seafood, sprinkle with coriander leaves, Ginger Soup is ready to serve.
Energy per serving 320.13 kcal,
protein 18.73 g, fat 14.76 g,
carbohydrate 27.46 g, fiber 6.47 g.