Fried Sandwich with Cream Cheese If you are bored of eating sandwiches often. Let’s fry it to change the taste a bit, shall we? Make a fried sandwich stuffed with cream cheese, cucumber, ham, carrots and scallions. Pair it with milk or coffee.
Fried Sandwich Ingredients
- 2-4 slices of bread
- 150 g of cream cheese
- 1 tbsp ham, sliced (or to your liking)
- Cucumbers (chopped) 1 Tbsp (peeled, gut removed, as the filling dehydrates) make the cream wet)
- Carrots (chopped) 1 Tbsp (or to taste)
- Chives or chives (Schnittlauch) 1 tablespoon
- salt (seasoning)
- Cayenne pepper (seasoning)
- Pepper (seasoning)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp fresh butter
How to make fried sandwiches
- Take a bowl with cream cheese, cucumber, ham, carrots and spring onions, season with salt, cayenne pepper and pepper, and mix to combine.
- Spread the cream cheese on the bread. as much as you like Then take another piece of bread to cover.
- Beat the eggs on a plate, add salt, and beat together like making an omelet. Then dip the sandwich bread with the egg on both sides to soak.
- Heat the pan over medium-low heat, put the butter, followed by the sandwich bread. Sprinkle the bread with cayenne, pepper, and spring onions. Wait until the bottom of the bread is golden and the egg is crispy, then turn it over. The other side did the same. Sprinkle the bread with cayenne, pepper and spring onions. Wait until the bottom of the bread is golden and the egg is crispy, transfer to a plate.