I recommend this pork buns recipe. Start by marinating the pork according to your favorite recipe and spreading it on a slice of bread. Baked or fried as you like.
Pork Bread Ingredients
- Bread of your choice
- 200 g minced pork
- Coriander root, garlic, pepper 1 tablespoon each (pounded together)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 egg
- Paprika Chili Powder
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
How to make pork buns
- Take the bread and cut it into the desired size. The round bread is cut in half. Do not cut off the edge arranged on tray
- Preheat the oven. Upper and lower heat to 150 degrees Celsius. The bread used today is new, moist. The bread slices are quite thick. It takes 15 minutes to bake. After baking, set aside to cool.
- Marinate pork by adding pork, coriander root, garlic, pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch and egg. Marinate the pork and mix well. Then use it to spread the bread, spread it thinly, not too thick. But if you like to eat a lot of pork, it’s full, garnished with paprika and parsley.
- It’s not difficult to fry. Heat the oil Fry over medium heat by turning the bread crumbs upside down until the pork is cooked. Then turn over and fry until beautiful color.