Creamy spinach soup, Spinach is loaded with iron, sulfur, beta-carotene, magnesium and calcium. But it’s spinach !! We just have to come and make a creamy spinach soup to add a soft flavor even more.
Onion (small diced)
Champignon mushrooms(thinly sliced)•
Boiled spinach (squeezed out)
French toast, cut into pieces for serving.
How to Make Spinach Cream Soup
1. Heat the pan, add butter, onion and champignon mushroom. Stir until the onions are cooked and clear.
2. Add the blanched spinach and stir. When you have that, add the chicken broth.
3. Then pour the ingredients into the blender bowl. Blend until fine.
4. Pour the ingredients that will be thoroughly blended and put into the pot. Continue to boil until boiling.
5. Add whipping cream. Season with powder savory taste like fire off a sprinkle of parsley and chopped pepper
6. Slice French bread into pieces and serve with butter and spinach soup