Fried pork with oyster sauce , try changing to make Thai style pork rice bowl. Meet with rice topped with stir-fried pork with oyster sauce. Stir-fried pork with onion and sweet pepper. Season with oyster sauce and other seasonings of your choice.
Ingredients: Stir Fried Pork with Oyster Sauce
- Pork tenderloin, sliced 150 g.
- Onion, sliced lengthwise 1/4 cup
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Red bell pepper, cut into strips 2 tbsp.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Oyster Slices 2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons seasoning sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- cooked rice
1. Heat a pan with vegetable oil. Add minced garlic to fry until golden onion. Add pork tenderloin, sliced onions, and sweet pepper and stir-fry until cooked.
2. Season with oyster sauce, seasoning sauce, granulated sugar and black pepper. Add water and stir together.
3. Sprinkle with spring onions. Served with steamed rice