Fried Pork Curry Rice, This recipe is not common, add ripe mangoes to simmer with curry as well. It is not enough to add extra options, such as cheese. When eating, mix curry with rice and fried pork. What will the taste be like, must be proven.
Fried Pork Curry Rice Ingredients
- carrot (diced) 1 head
- onion (diced) 1 children
- potatoes (diced) 1 head
- vegetable oil (cooking)
- pork chops
- Yellow Curry 3 blocks
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Fresh butter
- Steamed rice
- Cheese Squeeze for topping
1. Cut carrots, onions and potatoes into small dices.
2. Fry the carrots, onions and potatoes with soft vegetable oil. Then add minced pork and pepper and stir until cooked, add the broth enough to cover the ingredients.
3. Dissolve the curry cubes with hot water and pour into the pot. Stir well and boil until boiling.
4. Blend the ripe mango with honey until homogeneous. Pour the mixture into the curry sauce. Finally, add fresh butter to a boil, turn off the heat, set aside until warm.
5. When the mixture is warm, bring the mixture to a smooth sauce prepared.
6. Dip the pork over breadcrumbs. Put it in the frying pan until crispy.
7. Put the rice onto the plate. Place the fried pork. Topped with curry sauce Finally, squeeze the topping cheese onto the fried pork and serve.