Pork Slices with Teriyaki Sauce that is Pork Sliced with Teriyaki Sauce. Grab the pork marinated with teriyaki sauce and stir it with the onion. Finally, pour the egg on top of the pork. Add color with spring onions and toasted sesame seeds.
Sliced Pork Bowl Ingredients
- Sliced pork
- Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 egg
- Spring onions
- Roasted Sesame
How to Cook Pork Slices Rice Bowl
1. Marinate pork with teriyaki sauce for about 5 minutes and cut onions and scallions.
2. Place a saucepan with water or a little broth. Add onion and stir until cooked first. (Personally likes to eat cooked onion Therefore, stir fry first)
3. Then put the marinated pork slices and put into the pan. Add another 1-2 spoonful of teriyaki sauce to add more rich flavor.
4. Break eggs into a cup. Beat the yolk slightly. And poured over the pork Sprinkle scallion with toasted sesame.
5. Lightly turn on the heat, wait for the egg to finish cooking, then scoop it over Japanese rice.