Japanese steamed egg is the children who come to visit Japanese cafes with homemade recipe. . Special items include fish meat, shrimp, fish balls, crab meat, and shiitake mushrooms.
Japanese steamed egg ingredients
- Japanese fish soup powder (Hon Dashi) 1/2 tsp.
- Water (for dissolving the soup powder)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- A pinch of salt.
- Dried wakame
- Cold water (for soaking seaweed)
- Fish cut into pieces
- Fresh shrimp (peeled, cut back and pulled out)
- White Soy Sauce (for marinating shrimp and fish)
- Fresh Shiitake
- Japanese fish balls
- Crab meat or crab sticks
- Coriander (for decoration)
1. Soak wakame in cold water, wait until soft, pour out the water, set aside.
2. Marinate fish and shrimp with a little soy sauce. Set aside.
3. Wash shiitake mushrooms thoroughly. The top chevron is a cross. Or cut beautifully in half Remove the center core.
4. Slice the Tamaboko Fish Balls into 4 thin strips.
How to make Japanese steamed egg
1. Put the fish soup powder in the water, stir well. Put in the microwave for about 10 seconds, set aside.
2. Crack eggs into a bowl and
mix well prepared. 3. Mix fish broth with water. Add soy sauce to it. Followed by salt and stir well. Pour the eggs into the bowl, stir to combine. Then filtered with a colander prepared frequently.
4. Put fish meat, shrimp, seaweed, fish balls and shiitake mushrooms into a beautiful heat-resistant container. Pour the beaten egg into the pan. Finally, sprinkle the crab meat.
5. Put the steaming set on high heat, wait until the water boils, then add the poached egg to steam.