This Japanese bread recipe can be made once and can be eaten by the whole family. Fresh milk and butter hand kneaded bread recipe, along with a wet dough method. Which is a technique to soften the dough. When forming a lump, wait for it to rise and bake until cooked.
- 50 g of bread flour
- Hot water (at about 90 degrees Celsius) 40 g.
Ingredients: Bread flour (20 cm pound cake mold)
- 200 g of bread flour
- 3 grams of yeast
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 g fresh milk
- Butter (room temperature) 10 g
How to Make Pastry (Yudane)
- Bring the water to a hot boil, wait until it boils a little (if it boils a little, it is believed that the temperature is over 90 degrees Celsius). Pour the boiling water into the flour and stir to combine. If you want to use your hands, stir with a spatula first. Then use your hands to mix. The hot water will not burn your hands. Put the flour in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. UFABET Wait for it to cool and put it in the refrigerator overnight.
How to make Japanese bread.
1. Put the bread flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Add the wet flour. By making it into small shreds, add milk and mix well. And knead the dough on a clean table for about 10 minutes when kneading the dough, try to knead without adding flour. Because it will make the bread hard.
3. Put the butter at room temperature into the flour. Then massage them together. Continue kneading for another 20-30 minutes, or until the bread dough is smooth and cling. Bring the bread dough to gather the dough into a round shape. Then let the dough rise for 40-60 minutes or until the dough has doubled in size. Place the dough in a clean bowl. Cover with plastic food preservation. Or cover with a damp cloth and let the dough rise until it doubles in size.
4. Form the bread by dividing it into 9 equal small loaves, expel the air and roll it into a round loaf. Put it in a 20 cm round cake mold lined with baking paper. Cover with plastic food preservation. Or cover with a damp cloth and let the dough rise until it doubles in size, takes about 30-45 minutes. Sprinkle the bread dough before baking.
5. Put the bread in the oven at 150 degrees Celsius for about 23-25 minutes. Let it cool and serve.