Easy Baked Spinach with Cheese. From what used to buy the expensive spinach cheese. Although it is delicious, the amount is small, not full of stomach Try to make it by yourself, it’s much more enjoyable. This recipe contains ham and three types of cheese. Anyone who is afraid of fat can pass through it.
- Onion (diced) 1/2 head
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose wheat flour
- Ham or bacon (diced)
- Fresh milk
- Spinach (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Ground pepper
- A pinch of sugar
- Oregano (optional)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
How to Cook Baked Spinach with Cheese
1. Heat the pan, add butter and onion, stir until cooked Then add all purpose wheat flour.
2. Add ham and fresh milk first. (So that the flour does not burn on the pan), stir for a while until the dough is lumpy. Then add spinach. Add more milk. Season with salt, ground pepper and granulated sugar. Put it on a plate, set aside and place in a foil pan.
3. Place mozzarella cheese over spinach. Sam with a little cheddar cheese to make it even more salty. You can also sprinkle parmesan cheese to give it a nice smell.
4. Put in the oven using the upper-lower heat for about 10-12 minutes, bake for about 6-7 minutes, need to open the lid to turn the direction to get it to heat evenly. Put it out and sprinkle the oregano and serve.