Like people who like to eat beef of course. Find a menu of beef rice bowl or Gyudon, stir-fried beef with onion and sauce until cooked. Add Shirataki noodles or konjac noodles, chewing crunchy. Put it on top of rice and finish.
Japanese beef rice bowl ingredients
- 5 grams ground ginger
- 1 onion, sliced
- 300 grams of beef slices
- Shirataki noodles 200 g.
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar + 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon dashi powder
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 + 1/2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
How to make Japanese beef rice bowl
1. Mix ground ginger, granulated sugar, Dashi, sake, mirin shoyu and water together in a bowl. Stir the mixture well, set aside.
2. Put the onion and vegetable oil in the pan and turn on high heat. Stir until the onions start to sag.
3. Add the beef and stir just enough to
cook. The first place goes down, when the water boils, it is set to medium heat. Waiting for the water draws half.
5. During the waiting period. Bring Shirataki noodles to a boil and rinse to remove the fishy smell. Then use a knife to cut in half. So that the lines are not too long (If not boiled, then rinse several water)
6. Put Shirataki noodles in the pan. Stir until the water begins to draw a little more and is finished